Wednesday 26 May 2010

Wednesday 26th May 2010



















Ok if there was a description for perfect day in the dictionary it would have a picture of my family yesterday!

I had the text book day off, was it because the sun was shining, was it because I was ignoring my mobile and emails, was it because there were no train delays, was it because we found a great Italian restaurant, or because the kids exhausted from the adventures went off to bed leaving us to Baileys over ice in front of the tv??????

Nope it was because I was with Martin and the boys and because the sun was shining I was ignoring my mobile and emails,there were no train delays, we found a great little Italian and kids sound asleep while we enjoyed a Baileys. I could go on to explain what made yesterday so special but instead some photos!

Claire

2 comments:

  1. These are the best hats EVER!!! lovely colours in these pics x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martin found the hats near my work in Soho, I think the shop was called Hip Hop Accessories!

    They are fun and the kids chose them

    ReplyDelete